Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Blister In Mouth Near Gums



Every day saw more and more examples of how life was just a game, as he had good and bad, on how many were playing hide and seek, other thieves, other detectives.
Everyone was worried about something, some by others, some by themselves, but ultimately did not matter after all.
Gee, then I thought, everyone thinks they have an intimacy that makes everything alone and do not see anyone do so, but privacy as they see there, all are concerned about the side carry, how they dressed, but for me there are other people who are naked, if I do not care about that to others if? I like I will be? I me more than my dark hands, I would see my eyes, face, but it is impossible, it might be so horrible that's why I'm here?
all had problems and I could not help anyone, I have nothing, yet I am wrong, but I have this door did not even know if it's mine, and all thoughts of humanity, then the person will be luckiest in the world without money?
I wanted to try to scream, but I guess, is my mouth, but nothing came out, no sound, maybe I have been silenced as they do out there, or in, who knows.
tried to find reasons not to go crazy, but it was impossible, I looked for reasons not to kill myself and leave that suffering of existence, and only found one, could only look at the lock. Some

0 comments:

Post a Comment