Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How Can I Sell My Pearls



noisy heels broke the silence of my solitude, behind lock that someone was approaching rapidly, the first thing you can see, due to a flash of light, were short jeans, but no heels, I expect to see one of those shoes you sentímetros rise above 5 or 6, but only saw a low white sneakers and blue, nothing beyond the ordinary, but the incessant sound of heels endured, what the hell he was!
Then another person appeared from the other side of the lock, and again thanks to the flash light, the first thing he could see is wearing a fishing with a shoe, which had not heeled, but the sound had stopped. "What the hell are you doing
!!!!- says the girl, now reaching view had green eyes and a beautiful hair enrulado." You're an idiot! "Says the girl back with clear eyes, and medium clouded .
"But not what you believe you .- He said the boy, who is also the best I can be set I saw she had her hair short, with bangs that cover her huge eyes a little negros.-As will not be what I think is clear, "she says, and a sea water amargadas." She is just a friend, he slipped and I grabbed it, "he says without taking his eyes of encima. "I hate you!
Then she turned around and only managed to get to the bathroom, where they went and continued crying festival damping-Rosana situación. !!!!!- Scream "Oh but he let it Arturo." He says a woman who I had not glimpsed todavía. "You shut up, because this structure passes me, I left my sight, as you happen to throw me a kiss, you know that I have a girlfriend," says Arthur Vos raising VOICE: I do not cries, I clear? "says the woman who finally left ver.Ella was blonde, long straight hair, brown eyes, and wore heels well marked, with good reason!
-Leave me alone if julieta? Leave me alone.
Why, then I thought, so this is love fights, I can not imagine what it has cost the kid get it, or vice versa, but it took a little while for everything to be finished, how much suffering, I want to help but I can not ...
For uqe this happening to me? That made me open ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment