Friday, July 23, 2010

Pokemon Silver Emulator Gameshark



The key to your Memories

who only cries drowning in memories I read in a book, mourn is a flaw, a weakness. So why cry? What I'm memories choking?
cry because I feel that memories do not remember, as if a world that once was my world. sometimes hear a word, or see a face and I have a funny feeling, as if that face is the word or take me to another place, another time. It's as if my soul had a great wall that encloses another world, another person, another story to be discovered, and that scares me. I'm afraid to open that door, I'm afraid what I might find the other side of the wall. Memories can not be killed, nor hide, only to be forgotten. But how do you forget something you do not even remember? That feel as if I had forgotten who I really am as if I lived in a lie, as if it were not who I am. One goes through life believing happy to know who he is, and suddenly a key, a single key opens the door to an unknown world. Just knowing who you were you can know who you are. Is it possible that one was not remembering someone else? Is it possible to be someone other than you think you are? Memories are like history, written by the victors won What memories in my story? "Who wrote my story? is important to know who you are. And I know very well who I am

0 comments:

Post a Comment