Sunday, July 11, 2010

Famosas Mexicanas. Follando



Some kids in a group, all dressed in jeans and sweaters, honking their brand sneakers were discussing which of all his clothes were more expensive, that silly talk about these things, I ended up saying to myself, certainly not understand what the goal of this discussion!
Then two of the boys who were discussing a bit separated from the group, a few meters, leading to compass their brand sneakers. Boluda
-view that is? "Says one of the boys certainly do not understand why we keep talking, always look to others like her top, she is a Freack, but is that more money is that you want to hire us, "says the brunette.
then return to the group, where all the boys and girls are laughing merrily, including all Freack laugh with this girl.
Gee, then I thought, so this is the friends who strangest thing no? I'm glad I do not have it then, perhaps that's why I have not, because I have nothing to bring them? Friends are
this, a couple of people who always laughs with you, always listens to you, but you do not hear when they laugh at you.
Gee, then I thought, nobody will be as it seems? There will be real friends, and if so, I know all of them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment