Monday, July 12, 2010

Cool Fact About Cystic Fibrosis



A group of people came walking, all wearing a mask, a white mask and black, wearing a different one.
This group of people were whispering, all had a style of thought, but always all had the same line, no one was very imnovador.Entonces one of these men removed the mask, and heat as I had heard, and the poor man with clear eyes said:
"Finally! I was tired of so much heat, this mask do not like it, because I have to take it? "Then the rest of the group of masked men said, Return to place the mask.
"I will not wear it, and warms me up is ugly," says the man with bright eyes. "Then salt
our vista." They said all sides Albinegros.
They continued their march to finish, while the bright-eyed gentleman was right on the opposite side, what the hell happened?
Gee, then I thought, so this is society, a lot of people, in which all are wearing their masks, which is the only way to get into it, avoiding going against, and leaving you sideways if you are not equal .
society was always as important, or were masked themselves, who tried to make a mask for a long time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment