Sunday, July 11, 2010

(external Feminine Itching)



A couple of gentlemen came through the keyhole tunic, everyone was talking about something different, but just always the same, spoke simple words, but addressed issues impossible to understand, for a moment I thought I came to understand everything, and even I believed everything they were saying, they were reading the same book many times, I wonder who would like to find?
These gentlemen continued their way, while I was behind the door, waiting for?
Gee, then I thought, maybe this is what they called religion, a couple of gentlemen with a robe, talking about things that do not know, based on what a book tells them, getting screened believe others unable to create their own fairy tale?
Every day I feel like withered, but in reality I as it will only serve to this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment