Sunday, August 8, 2010

Can Nyu Denistry Do Braces




Past
I do not understand people who say that all the past was better. To My favorite from my past is thankfully over. The past is like a food you left forgotten in the refrigerator, rancid, rotting, pull the past and live today. If you're always looking at the past is because it was something pending, button uncooked, without a stitch ... and I have the buttons well cooked and well glued sequins, so I look only forward. The past is like a dress that we can take and not use anymore. say that nobody can escape his past. I say that does not escape those who will not escape. I did not escape the past, he ran away, I live this. The word itself tells you, "past" is something that has already happened, already. So it's best to leave the past behind. I do not understand people who are dogged to remove your past What are they looking for? What do you expect to find? The bitter past you, giving you insomnia, you become obsessive. have to release the last of a good time, good for nothing. all have the need to resolve some of the past, as if they win something with them. Please, we must look to the future. The past is like fashion, if no longer used was out or who would put the dress-15 to exit? do not understand, nobody understands it, is to drop the last hangers. It is the only way to be happy. They love to talk and talk ... is used both last time and so little time present or future. If you look back all you do is stop. The hanging of the last living person becomes resentful, bitter or melancholy which is worse. I try and try to release the past, but it seems that is the past that does not let go of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment