Monday, August 16, 2010

Big Bags Of Dry Beans



Creative Revolution

A revolution is something that one moment to the other reverses the order of things.
Revolution is a profound need to reverse an injustice.

There are many revolutions, but no moves as much as the revolution of love.
The revolution Love is in the skin, sweating, breathing, going from the inside out, unstoppable, unbeatable.
Love is a revolution against the tyranny of solitude. Love is freedom. It's the red flag waving stands in a gray street.
Revolution, revelation, because they sound like the same thing.
Love can create a new language between two people speaking different languages.
When love is revolution is just surrender, no jail could lock him up. We must accept that we are surrounded and that nothing will be able to stop it.
Once we had the revolution of love and nothing will be the same.
I started this journey with a suitcase, newspaper clippings and an old Esperanza telling me about a mission that I would find time traveling. I fulfilled my mission, I am one, I am what I want, and I learned to fight for it.
Today I continue my journey knowing three things: No time, not everything is as it seems, and that love is the most creative of all all revolutions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment