Saturday, March 12, 2011

Is Aloe Vera Good For Lips



six years ago it was raining.
After becoming an overnight bitter talking about it decided it was time to take the reins.
"We're together.
gave no option to tell you that no, it was clear what would be the answer. I do not. Since then, and for two months, we share three hours to three every night of every day. And about five of the remaining 24. My hours of rest
became you, in your voice, our laughter and how much you wanted. Thus, in the singular. I was once in the plural, I refuse to believe that he did not.
today would be six years to be together, I remember you is inevitable. If you knew how things stand now, if you knew how much I owe you for being such a bastard.
That afternoon, that Saturday March 12 decided it was a good day to begin to impose.
You did so well that I thought that I was winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment