Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Give A Lacrosse Helmet Tilt



I do not understand, and I fear they will not understand, is that it is not you sit in front of me an hour and ask me to speak.

I do not understand, and I am afraid you do not understand now is that is only five minutes I need to tell you what hurts, what bores me and what I am healthy.

I do not understand, and I am afraid you have not already understood, is that every time you postpone a conversation, all that does is make me see I'm not valuable enough to stop your time a second and say

"It's me who will listen now, and if you want, tomorrow too. And when you slow down and time, I'll still seconds for you. Those who want.

Because I'm the idiot who always does.

O has.

But you do not know if it will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment